Re: Kernel 2.0.33 with ibmtr.multiple.adapter.patch.v2.0.33 and ipx routing

Novell Press has a couple good books out on IPX/SPX internals.  I'll try
and track then down for you.  Otherwise, if you don't have/want to use
Netware for testing, you could setup a MARS_NWE server on a card that you
know works with IPX and go from there.

-me

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Paul Norton wrote:

> Yah, could be. I guess I should start boning up on my IPX/SPX. Any
> recommendations for reading material? And besides Novell, what do I
> need to test it?
>
> Mike Eckhoff writes:
>  > I noticed that 2.1.96 also finaly implemented SPX as well.  Just to save
>  > you some work, it may be in your best intrest to start trying to figure
>  > out the multiple adapter stuff from there since most likely a few things
>  > were changed in the IPX/SPX area.
>  >
>  > Ya think? :)
>  >
>  > Take care
>  >
>  > Mike
>  >

---
  Never blow in a cat's ear because if you do, usually after three or four
  times, they will bite your lips!  And they don't let go for at least a
  minute.
        - Lisa Coburn, age 9