Re: Olicom driver

SATAN shouldn't require putting the network card into promisc code for
most things.  At least last time I tried it anyway.  I know there is a sub
program that check to see if it is in prosmisc mode - because if there is,
that can mark a security breach, however, most of its work can be done
without that type of NIC.  Remember, it watches for possibillities from
attach, inside of the network or out, and it doesn't take a promisc card
to drop frames/fake frames on the wire.

What kind of problems are you having?  Problems compiling or running the
code?

Mike