Re: Any luck with the Madge card?

Well.  I think this gives me what my problem is.  My pci info looks the
same, except my device id is 4, not 2.  I am guessing that these are an
older model, like just a bm card, and not a bm (mk2).

Thanks for the help.  Guess I will order some new cards.

Drew

--
Drew Norman <dnorman@cisco.com>		(919)472-2062
IBU Network Management			7025 Kit Creek Road