Re: Olicom Pc-Card supported?

Yup - Olicom did.  http://eolicom.olicom.dk/~storner/Welcome.html

The 3118, 3136 and 3137 are on the supported list.  The 3221 isnot
mentioned.

And i just noticed you said the pcmcia adapter.  That is not supported
AFAIK.  I have one as well and am hoping that it gets ported sometime.

-me

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Edward R. Hartmann wrote:

> Iv got 3 of these Olicom PC-Card TokenRing 16/4 adapters (3221 I believe)
> and I was just wondering if there was anyone who ported the Olicom TR module
> to PCMCIA, Or if it supports it nativly.
> Any help would be appreaciated.
>

> Edward R. Hartmann

---
  Never blow in a cat's ear because if you do, usually after three or four
  times, they will bite your lips!  And they don't let go for at least a
  minute.
        - Lisa Coburn, age 9