Re: MTU/tcpdump Token-Ring Patch

As Paul Norton said:

>  > > Did anyone get a chance to test the MTU/tcpdump patch I sent out last
>  > > Wednesday?

IPX doesn't work, with or w/o the MTU patch to 2.1.103. I need to do some
more testing, and I want to see if perhaps mal-formed IPX packets are
leaving ibmtr, but can anyone else confirm that IPX doesn't work in
2.1.103?

I haven't kept up with the 2.1.x series, so I don't know at what point IPX
broke.

--gilbert

--
Gilbert Ramirez                Voice:  +1 210 358 4032
Technical Services             Fax:    +1 210 358 1122