Re: MTU/tcpdump Token-Ring Patch

As Paul Norton said:

> Does IPX work at all? (slist, ncpmount, etc?)  Which token-ring driver
> are you using?  Does the interface configure for IPX or does it fail
> that as well?

I'm using ibmtr. The IPX interface does not configure. I tried, with the
newest possible IPX tools, 'ipx_configure --auto_primary=on
--auto_interface=on'. I tried kernel 2.0.30 on the same box, and IPX does
configure itself and work for that machine/NIC/ring.

When I get back to work tomorrow I'll run a sniffer on that ring to see
what's coming out of that NIC.

--gilbert

--
Gilbert Ramirez                Voice:  +1 210 358 4032
Technical Services             Fax:    +1 210 358 1122