Re: [linux-tr] howto disable source route bridgeing?

It also appears that I was blameing the wrong network component as well.
I thought that the token ring hubs where OK, but the central ATM switch
was getting confused.  On further investigation it appears that the hub
isn't forwarding the data to ATM switch.  Does this sound reasonable?  Can
someone point me to any documentation on source-routing which may help?