Re: [linux-tr] Problems with Kernel 2.2.3ac-4 and TokenRingPC-Card -Reply

You should be able to mail the changes to Paul (pnorton@cts.com) and he can put
them on the ftp site for token ring stuff (ftp.cts.com/pub/crash/p/pnorton i
think).

Mike

--
"If no one out there understands, start your own
revolution and cut out the middle man." - Billy Bragg