[linux-tr] PCI Cards

I know that as of the end of February it was still being worked on by
Peter, that he is able to get the card to initialize and was working
on the tx/rx code.  My mail to him bounces as well, but I know that
some of the IBM'ers in Europe are in contact with him.  I would
consider this project active.

If you still feel the need (or interest) to do some development for
that driver I can forward you the pdf docs I received from IBM (no
NDA), but I would still encourage you to contact Peter if at all
possible.

OTOH, if you're just looking for a way to contribute I have plenty of
t-r projects that have been sitting waaaaay too long simply for my
lack of time to work on them.  Wanna help a bunch of people?  Wanna
get your name forever immortalized in the Linux kernel?  Wanna just
increase your networking and OS knowledge?  This is a great way to do
it.