[linux-tr] PCI Cards -Reply

Paul,

Thanks for the info, if you could send me the pdf's I would appreciate it.

I will contact Peter as well, my main reason for doing this is the same as the reason I did the pcmcia stuff, it wasn't working on my machine. I used to have an olicom card in my desktop but then I got all open-source and decided that using an olicom card with a proprietary driver wasn't good enough and installed the ibm card, with the express intent of getting it working with Linux.

As for the other project, as Adrian posted: What yer got ?

BTW: Does everybody realise the linuxtr.net and linuxtr.com are still available as domain names, I would consider ponying up the $70 if somebody out there would host the site.

Mike