[linux-tr] Slow Turbo Adapters

I've been hearing a lot about slow performance of the token ring driver (around
3K or so - you could almost do better with a cheap modem :/) lately.

Every time I hear this, it is the Turbo adapter.  Was there a firmware/chip
change to this adapter that is making it really start running like crap in Auto
emulation mode?  I remember using Turbo's when they first came out in Auto mode
and saw GREAT performance.

Mike

--
"If no one out there understands, start your own
revolution and cut out the middle man." - Billy Bragg