RE: [linux-tr] Slow Turbo Adapters

Yeah, i've had that problem as well.  We had a 286 that all it did was fix dead
flashable nics.  So it'd boot up and you selected your configuration from a
boot menu and it'd fix the card so you could take it out and use it again.

Mike

--
"If no one out there understands, start your own
revolution and cut out the middle man." - Billy Bragg