Re: [linux-tr] bsm fix and other questions: -Reply

I was running 2.0.35 at the time (Redhat 5.2).  I am now running 2.2.5-15 and it
seems to be working fine.  The nmap version was the latest one (2.12, I
believe).

Thanks for the help.

--Jay

"Mike Phillips" <phillim@amtrak.com> on 05/21/99 11:14:13 AM