Re: [linux-tr] error on xmit_ui_frame request: 00

I just replied to this message a couple minutes ago with the patch
included as an attachment.  This is the third time I sent that
particular patch out.  I wonder if I'm exceeding some line limit or
something and having it dropped.  I'll see about putting the patch on
linuxtr.net.