Re: [linux-tr] IBM PCI Token Ring question -Reply

Mike,

I looked at my conf.modules file and the required line is there.  When I try the
"insmod olympic" command it says that it can't determine what kernel the module
was compiled for.  What's going on here?  Can you give me a few pointers?  I
followed the README file perfectly and am still getting nothing.

Thanks,

Jared M. Beaulieu
Systems Management Integration Professional
IBM Global Services
Santa Teresa Laboratory
(408) 463-3368
jbeau@us.ibm.com