[linux-tr] token ring in Red Hat 6.0

I'm running Red Hat 6.0 and can't seem to get my token ring running. I have
tried to two adapters, ISA turbo token ring 16/4, and ISA token ring 16/4 both
with the following settings configured in Lanaidc. I have tried following the
guidelines in the token ring mini how to for a distribution specific
installation, but the modprobe command is no help. I just get a bunch of hex
numbers scrolling on the screen, and the machine completely locks, forcing me to
power down. I would appreciate any suggestions.
I/O                           0x300
IRQ                      10
RAM ADDRESS         DC000
ROM ADDRESS         DA000