[linux-tr] Re:

Is the issue here not having the proper ring speed or are you trying to plug two adapters into each other rather than into a mau?  If you're trying to just put the two cards together, you're SOL.  That isn't going to happen.  Otherwise...

If you have an Auto card, just force the ring speed with lanaidc.  Then the driver won't have to worry about it AFAIK.

Mike