Re: Token Ring <-> Ethernet Bridging

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Kent Welling wrote:

> 1)  Is it even possible to use Linux to bridge a Token Ring
>         network to an Ethernet network?
>
> 2)  Are there any FAQs on Token Ring to Ethernet bridging?

I am not sure about the bridging support, however, you should be able to
route just fine.  Last that I had heard, the briding support was still
rather developmental.  It would also make your linux box rather worthless
for Inet access since, if I remember correctly, you can't have an ip bound
to either network interface on the bridge.

-me

---
	Hey mack hey mack kablam rats woo! - Nick