IBM Auto LanStreamer

The existing ibmtr driver won't recognize the lanstreamer.

Last year I wrote a driver for the lanstreamer. I had problems
getting the adapter to initialize consistently. After a while I got
tired of beating my head against the wall and stopped working on it,
pending completion of other projects.

Given that IBM is no longer selling this adapter and both Madge and
Olicom have come forth with drivers supporting their respective PCI
token-ring adapters, it may be a while before I pick it up again.