Re: Problems with isrp_even message on token ring RH 5.0

As Paul Norton said:

> Has anyone tried using the Madge driver yet?

Hello!

I've used the Madge driver, but only for the PCI Smart RingNode card that
it was written for. The Madge Blue+ Adapter doesn't use the TI chipset that
the Smart Ringnode (and Olicom) use. The Blue+ is supposed to be 100% IBM
(i.e., Tropic) compatible. My Blue+ seems to at least open ok, because I
have network connectivity. But I get the never-ending sequenc eof
ISRP_EVEN: 04 messages sent to the console.

But then again, it's been a while since I tried. I *think* I had network
connectivity throughout the error messages. Can anyone else confirm?

--gilbert
--
Gilbert Ramirez Jr.                     gram@merece.uthscsa.edu
University of Texas                     http://merece.uthscsa.edu/gram/