Driver development

I know that this is slightly off topic, however, it may be a good
opportunity for someone on the list.

Interphase is planning to release a SDK top develop a driver for their ATM
adapters.  Interphase is who makes the adapters for IBM (or at least all
of them that I have been told about :).  They are looking for people who
would be willing to write the driver for Linux given the SDK.

If you are interested, please reply to me directly so I don't bother
anyoen else on the list. :)

Thanks

Mike

---
  Never blow in a cat's ear because if you do, usually after three or four
  times, they will bite your lips!  And they don't let go for at least a
  minute.
        - Lisa Coburn, age 9