Loopback

Hi,

I am trying to setup a Token Ring network card, a Madge Blue+, but I don't
have a network hub onsite.

I have attempted to 'insmod ibmtr' but I get the error '0011' which in the
mini-HOWTO suggests that the problem is due to not having a network or a
loopback connector.

I have also tried the 'ifconfig' command to setup the network.  When I run
this command the port just hangs and I have to kill it from another session.

I am attempting to install the card on Redhat 4.2.

Questions:

Should the ifconfig command work with the ibmtr module running with the
error '0011'?

Does anybody have a wiring diagram for a RJ45 loopback connector?

Thanks in advance

Garry Dixon