Re: 2.1.103 and IPX

Hmmm.  The only protocol I have loaded on my Novell server right now
is SNAP.  That's what I ran last night's test against and the
interface on Linux auto-configures as EtherII.  One reason I figured
that 802.2 never worked was because I was studying that code and
realized on inbound packets that a pointer wasn't pointing within the
packet to where it was supposed to when the IPX code got it's grubby
little hands on it. If 802.2 _was_ working and now is not then that is
exactly where the (or at least one) problem lies.