Token-Ring/Ethernet Setup

I am new to the list and to Linux.  I am trying to configure a linux
box with ethernet and token ring connections.  The ethernet side was
no problem, but I am having difficulty with the Token ring side.  I
have gone through the HOWTO without success.  It may be the card I am
trying to use - it is a Madge Smart 16/4 ISA Client PnP Ringnode.  I
have disabled PnP and setup the irq, etc.  I did see a posting earlier
that mentioned a madge driver, is there one?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark