[linux-tr] howto disable source route bridgeing?

I just had a patch that disables source-routing submitted to me a few
days ago that I'm currently looking over.  If you are interested I
could forward you that.  Otherwise, there isn't a way to disable
source-routing in the current driver.  2.2.0 won't use source-routing
to destinations it receives non-sr frames from, but if it initiates a
conversation source-routing is used (to be discarded if source-routing
is not used by the destination.)