[linux-tr] Proxy / Paketfilter

Hi,
I am quite familiar with Ethernet and TCP/IP, but have no experience
with Token Ring. So I need your help for the following problem:

Is it possible to use a linux box with two token-Ring-cards as
paketfilter-firewall between two token-Ring networks?
I have two "Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringmode" Token-Ring Cards here.
Is there a linux-driver for this card, which allows the use of two
cards in one computer?

Thanks, Ingmar.

Ingmar Hartl  Institut fuer Medizinische Optik   Oettingenstr. 67,
80538 Muenchen, Germany; Phone +49 89 2178-2943;Fax -2902; pgp key at
http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=0x644D90A9
PGP Key fingerprint = E9 89 D3 8C D9 B5 AA 15  A1 A4 37 B3 A4 6E DF 8D