Re: [linux-tr] TR fails on IBM Thinkpad 765 -Reply

Mike, Paul, John,

Thank you for your answers about my problem. Unfortunately I still have the
same error messages with all the configuration options you suggested and
others that I tried.

I will try to make it work under kernel 2.0.
I tried it some time ago and
I think I had some rather similar error messages. I changed Linux
distributions since and I don't have a working 2.0.x kernel with Debian.
It's going to take me a while before I can try this (going on hollidays) so
I'll probably ask for more help in 2 or 3 week ;-)

Regards,
Yann

     Yann Muller        Tel: Ext: (44|0)1705 565733   Int: 255733
     Notes: Yann Muller/UK/IBM    e-mail: mullery@uk.ibm.com
     Network Management Development - AIX Solutions