[linux-tr] Token Ring Bug (This is good :-)).

Well, Anonymous Coward does correctly identify some current problems,
namely the need for serialization of the source-route table.  But if I
read this correctly he/she also claims that Linux shouldn't work on
large source-routed token-ring networks, and it shouldn't work with
IPX.  Yet it does, so I expect his/her understanding of either the
code or the standards (or both) is incorrect.

Still, code talks, bullshit walks.  Write the code, test the code, and
any improvements will make it into the kernel.  However, that proposed
static source-routing table will grow the kernel by far, far too much.
Find a better way.

Paul Norton
Linux Token-Ring Maintainer