[linux-tr] madge driver

Maybe the best thing to do is diff the 2.0.36 ibmtr driver with 2.2.6
ibmtr driver.  You'll have to change some probe code, as well as the
receive code a little.  I don't think the transmit code will have to
be touched.  Since the BM II is a PCI adapter you might have to peruse
any PCI-related changes as well, but then that's probe/initialization
code. Overall I don't think it'll be too tough - a good, solid evening
or two of hacking.  :-)

If you have any particular questions feel free to email me at
pnorton@ieee.org, as I'm the guy who made all those changes (excepting
PCI changes).