[linux-tr] IBM PCI DRIVER ALPHA RELEASE

All,

Version 0.1.0 of the driver for IBM Olympic PCI cards has been released and is available from the website (http://www.linuxtr.net)

NB This is an alpha release, it works (and works well) for us, but need some serious testing in different configurations. (Esp. the IBM boys with the source routing, MAC frame generating networks).

The driver has been developed with the 2.2.x kernels (specifically 2.2.4 - 2.2.6), so I thoroughly doubt if it will work with 2.0.36 or 2.0.37.

We would appreciate it if everyone could give the driver a good bashing to see how it goes.

Please e-mail me with bug reports etc., I will coordinate the effort and let everybody know how we are doing via the website.

Just download the tgz file and follow the instructions in the README.

If anyone has problems downloading from the site e-mail me and I'll send you a copy directly.

Mike

(Frank, I bet you just fixed the ISA problem haven't you :-)