Re: [linux-tr] IBM PCI DRIVER ALPHA RELEASE

  Mike wrote:
> The driver has been developed with the 2.2.x kernels (specifically 2.2.4 -
> 2.2.6), so I thoroughly doubt if it will work with 2.0.36 or 2.0.37.
Well, it definitely fails to build with 2.0.xx. I _think_ i have found the
equivalents for most of the 'new' functions from reading other network
driver codes, but i'll give up for now on the signal handling and
sleep_interruptible_* parts.
(Especially since i have no tr network here for testing  :-/
 and i strongly suspect that our customer with the PCI tr card has one
 of those IBM-infested networks you mentioned in your message.... :-( )

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Kroeker, daVeg GmbH Darmstadt  CAD/CAM/CAQ  mk@daveg.com
                      Precision Powered by Penguins