[linux-tr] PCMCIA ifconfig bug -Reply

Kevin,

>    if you do a ifconfig tr0 down and then an ifconfig tr0 up without ejecting the card. > The ifconfig tr0 identifies the card incorrecty (4Mbps) and then hangs the interface. > If you eject the card between the down and up. It works ok.

Yep, it does this to me as well.  I need to look into it and see where the problem is.
Also, the problem fixes itself if you restart pcmcia between ifconfig down and up without removing the card. (Sounds like something is not being reset properly).

With your other errors (ie ASB not free) does the card work properly for a while and then die.  Is is reproducible based on number of packets sent / received.  Does it happen if you change the sram size.

Mike