Re: [linux-tr] PCMCIA ifconfig bug -Reply -Reply

Kevin,

> While the interface was working I was able to use netscape and x-terms.. but
> everything stopped one I got the ASB error 40 in cmd 0D

Now according to the documentation command x0D is transmit ui frame and error 40 is invalid STATION_ID.

This will require some more digging to get to the bottom of this.  Are you running any strange or wonderful protocols or setup on your network ??

And with the ifconfig down / up patch in my other post you can see if bringing the interface down and up solves the problem.

Mike