[linux-tr] Still not working.

I'm running RedHat 6.0 with Kernel 2.2.9 and all the latest patches posted on linuxtr.net on an IBM 760E with a Auto 16/4 Token Ring Credit Card Adapter . I've read the documentation from the guy at IBM on how to make this work, I got close but I'm still getting buffer overruns... I card reports a status 10 and then the ASB becomes unavailable. Any ideas on what I could do?

Card Runs fine under Windows 95 on the machine, so I don't think there is a network problem. In fact I can get a failure on Linux, reboot into Windows run for days, reboot into Linux and get an error in 10 seconds.

Thanks,

Kevin