[linux-tr] Proposed Major Changes to Token Ring Code

All,

Recently I forwarded a mail containing lots of criticisms of the token
ring code. Well the originator actually went and implemented all the
changes they thought were necessary.

It's now time to look over the proposed changes, fling lots of mud,
and generally decide what we changed and what we don't.

I have put all the details on the web site at:
http://www.linuxtr.net/djb_tr.html

The changed files can also be downloaded from the site, the file is tooo
big to post on the mailing list.  But, as always, if anyone doesn't have access to the web site, I can mail the file to them.

Mike