[linux-tr] tcpdump and token ring

I filed a bug against Debian's tcpdump a while ago asking if they could
include the patches that had been written (by someone at olicom IIRC).

Anyway, someone has sent me this note which I've replied to:
> tcpdump and libpcap but i can't find
> the same version of libpcap, i would like to know if you have the patch
> for libpcap 0.4 ?

I'm afraid not, I'll ask on the token ring list and see what patches people
have floating around.

So - any patches floating around waiting to be ensnared?

Cheers

Adrian

Adrian Bridgett <bridgett@hursley.ibm.com>
Internal: 7-245528  External: 01962-815528