Re: [linux-tr] Unknown Command Encountered

>Hardware conflict?  With what, I wonder?  There isn't much left in the box.
> I yanked everything out right off the bat.....AGP card, maybe? (Now
>where's that old ISA 256K video card I had lying around?)

Will,

In you first note you said that you were using an old RedHat 5.1 CD....

You should download & compile a more recent version of the kernel
(2.2.10 ?), and if the problem persists, apply some patches (check
http://www.linuxtr.net for more information).

I don't have any experiences with 3Com TR-cards, but I have seen this
kind of error on IBM PCMCIA cards (in the early stages of 2.2).

Good Luck.

Erik.