[linux-tr] malformed patches in Olympic driver?

I'm trying to add the Olympic Token-Ring driver to kernel 2.2.10.  I've
untarred the driver in /usr/src/linux/drivers/net, but when I try to
apply the diffs to Makefile, Config.in, and Space.c, patch blows up on
me:

    [root@babel net]# patch < Makefile.diff
    patching file `Makefile'
    patch: **** malformed patch at line 25: @@ -1084,6 +1100,35 @@

    [root@babel net]# patch < Config.in.diff
    patching file `Config.in'
    patch: **** malformed patch at line 13:

    [root@babel net]# patch < Space.c.diff
    patching file `Space.c'
    patch: **** malformed patch at line 11: @@ -715,8 +717,14 @@

What the heck is going on here?  Thanks!
--
Ian Pilcher                                           pilcher@us.ibm.com
Client I/T Architect                                        972-280-5741