Re: [linux-tr] My IBM PCMCIA Token Ring -Reply

Mike, if I reboot the machine after change the config.opts the pcmcia services
re-start, is that correct ?
these are my files......(See attached file: Dmesg)(See attached file:
config.opts)(See attached file: Messages)

thanks..

...Best Regards

I like to learn the art of relating with people everywhere, transcending our
differences.
That will be possible if we comprehend that our differences make us
complementary, not opposite.

Oscar Solares  IBM - Paraguay
Product Support Services & Networking Services
VPBuddy/email: solares@py.ibm.com
Notes: solares at IBMPY
Cel.: 595(981)428261
Tel.: 595(21)444-094