Re: Problems with isrp_even message on token ring RH 5.0

I know there is a Linux driver from Madge because I beta tested it
under NDA. And I know it was available via email from Madge UK. There
were some posts in comp.os.linux.networking in February from people
who were using it. I would be surprised if they stopped distributing
it. If they have stopped it shouldn't be a problem getting a copy and
supporting it ourselves (except we haven't any friggin'
documentation.)

I'll have an informational patch for you to try Real Soon Now. In the
meantime I'd try turning plug-n-pray off.