Re: TokenRing driver for MCA-cards

Lars Knudsen wrote:

> Is there anyone outthere who has other TR-cards running in their MCA
> boxes, or someone who wants to / has tried developing a driver for ex.
> Olicom or IBM LanStreamer cards?

This weekend I got an Intel TokenExpress MCA-adapter (as it's called in
the .adf file) running using the Olicom driver from ftp://ftp.olicom.dk.
And this happend though the documentation states it won't work with the
MCA-adapter.....

It anyone cares, I will make some performance values... maybe the
TR-howto could be interested? .. mail me..

Next thing im gonna try is probably the TokenExpress ISA-card with the
Olicom driver.

--
Lars Knudsen, lk@fde.dk
FDE, Padborg