Re: IBM 16/4 TK card

> Yeah bad memory :)  When I do run the modprobe command, I get something like
> 'the resource is busy'!  What would be a 'normal' response?

Hmm.. if it says this, are you sure it's not already loaded?  /sbin/lsmod
and see if ibmtr is there.  If it is, you should be able to ifconfig it if
it found the adapter.  You can tell if it found the adapter or not through
the 'dmesg' command.

modprobe -r ibmtr will unload the module if you want to try it again.
Although if it fails, it should already be unloaded.

-me