[no subject]

Hey

I just got some damn spam to an address that I _ONLY_ use on the list.  So
either they are now going through Linux HOWTO documents for email
addresses or sites are starting to pull this listserv as well for
addresses.

Is there any decent way to check if a user is valid on the list or make it
so people not in the list cannot get alist of users on the list?  It may
already be setup like this, I don't know.  Just wanted to let everyone
know.

If anyone else got emial from a@a.com, let me know.

Thanks

-me

---
  Never blow in a cat's ear because if you do, usually after three or four
  times, they will bite your lips!  And they don't let go for at least a
  minute.
        - Lisa Coburn, age 9