Re: IPX and 2.1.103

If 802.2TR is brain dead (and not working right now anyway) this would
probably be considered a patch from what i've seen go by in the past.  for
a code freeze, there has been quite a few rewrites that have come through
in the years.

-me

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Paul Norton wrote:

> I expect that I'll get that code working in the couple of days.
> However, Linus has put a freeze on new features and I don't know if
> this would be considered as such.  Once I get it working and tested
> I'll submit it and see what happens.  (In other words, I'll pass the
> buck...)
>
> Gilbert Ramirez Jr. writes:
>  > Do you think it will be possible to remove the 802.2TR module altogether
>  > and use only the 802.2 module in the 2.1.x series, or is it best left alone
>  > for the 2.3.x series?

---
  Never blow in a cat's ear because if you do, usually after three or four
  times, they will bite your lips!  And they don't let go for at least a
  minute.
        - Lisa Coburn, age 9