Re: IPX and 2.1.103

I'll consider that.  I'd really rather put the new code in anyways.
It's got to be backwards compatible in the respect that when you run
ipx_interface and specify EtherII it'll have to know you really mean
SNAP, and when you specify 802.2tr you really mean 802.2, but that
shouldn't be too difficult.  And I'd have to write that code anyways.

Isn't rationalization wonderful?