RE: RedHat Linux 5.0 and T/R Loosing routing off local network.

Jose,
thanks for you response.
I have tried both ways,
	149.82.40.255
	255.255.255.255
Same results.

However I Sniffed the line and found that when I loose the routing
capability, the pack will not even leave the NIC.  If I ping 149.82.40.13,
everything is fine.
If I ping 149.82.44.13, same physical ring but different logical ring, there
is no response, ping: sendto: Network is unreachable.

I believe that there is an internal router that is trying to take over
routing and I need to deactivate that router.  We have routers in place for
this network.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Again Jose, for you quick response.
ronr