Re: Redhat Linux 5.0 and T/R Loosing routing off local network.

I did a short lookup on the error codes:

X'20'  Lost data. No buffers availlable                   This is an rcv
and xmit error code
X'59'  Parameter request--retry count exceeded            This is an
open error code

I hope these return codes reflect what happens. I downloaded a good
PostScript documentation from the net. It was an IBM location, that is
all
I can remember. The title page says:

IBM BookManager Print Review
Docnum: SC30-3588-01
Title: Token-Ring Shared-RAM Adatpters

Maybe you find it with a search engine or somebody from the list
community
remembers.

Rgds
Dieter

--
Rechenzentrum			Computing Center
Universitaet Stuttgart		University of Stuttgart