Re: [linux-tr] PCI-cards

Gilbert Ramirez Jr. writes:

 > At work we have the IBM Wake-on-LAN PCI TR cards. I don't know what we [Linux
 > community] would do with Wake-on-LAN technical details, but it wouldn't hurt to
 > obtain them.

The Wake-on-LAN PCI adapter will probably be supported by the PCI
Token-Ring driver as the chips they use are of the same architecture
(which is actually very similar to LANStreamer.)  I don't know if the
Wake feature would be implemented, though.

I just queried my contact at IBM about the Turbo ISA adapter.  It
would be nice to support that in native mode, and I have a suspicion
that it's close in architecture to the PCI adapters.