From:   linux-tr@emissary.aus-etc.com (Paul Norton)
Sent:   22 December, 1998 8:54 AM
To:     linux-tr@emissary.aus-etc.com
Subject:        Re: [linux-tr] PCI-cards

I am working on the LANStreamer driver.  Peter is working on the PCI
Token-Ring driver.  I've got documentation and materials to write a
complete set of drivers for Proteon t-r adapters after I'm done with
LANStreamer.  If there's anything you have on a wish-list from IBM in
the way of t-r drivers, let me know as they have become considerably
nicer to us in the last few months and I think we have a pretty good
chance of getting what we need in the way of documentation from them.