RE: [linux-tr] 2.2.1 + turbo ISA

I don't know what you mean by intel motherboard, but the CPU is a PII 233.
The only other card in the machine is an ATI PCI card. I am thinking of
hanging the box off another machine (that already talks to the net) using an
ethernet card and turn arp proxy on on the routing machine. I was trying to
avoid this but if there is no hope, I will probably do it!

Now that I think about it, there is something else peculiar about this box.
There is a built-in VGA card (ATI) on the motherboard that I do not use, but
I cannot see how the motherboard could possibly have anything to do with
this. Then again, what do I know!

George